(run in conjunction with Tanran Reiki)
We are offering this retreat through The Love Wave because if it was not for Reiki, The Love Wave would not be here! ( as you can read in our stories)
Yes, Reiki is a healing modality that can be used for others, and for many people it is one way of traveling their path. Reiki has enormous potential to allow people to get in touch with themselves, to open the door and allow their soul to come through.
During the Retreat you will have the chance to experience many other healing modalities as well as Reiki.
Dates and Prices
Limited spaces – Maximum of 12 full participants – so be quick if you wish to join us!
** basic workshop dates – optional activities available
Relaxing and soaking up the tranquil energy and beautiful scenery of a peaceful stretch of coastal North Bali whilst starting or furthering your spiritual journey.
A beautiful combination of learning and nurturing for your Mind, Body and Spirit.
- A 6 day Reiki course and workshop that will gently guide you into Tanran Reiki.
- Whether or not you are already a Reiki practitioner, this retreat and workshop will allow and encourage you to deepen your connection with the real you through the energy of Reiki.
- If you have already taken a Reiki level and wish to attend, you may simply join on day two (day one being a Tanran Reiki level I workshop)
Some of the tools we may use as we explore ourselves are:-
- Sharing a lot of Reiki – within the group and with the Local community
- Inner Child work (and play!)
- Family Constellations (movement of the Spirit mind)
- Past life journeys
- Somatic healing
- Shamanic journeys
In addition you will have
- The chance to experience a different culture
- A pampering massage, walks on the beach
- Opportunities for private sessions with Sonja or Keiron
- Play time for your Inner child – why come to Bali and not have some fun in the sun!
Or please contact us for more Information,
I have found the paradox, that if you Love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more Love. — Mother Teresa